Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts in 3 minutes – believe it my friends! If you like Brussels sprouts then you know how long it can take to roast these bad boys for dinner. Well today I wanted some with my kielbasa at lunch time…and this lady didn’t have 45 minutes to roast anything.
As usual it is my kitchen BFF to the rescue! And my new favorite recipes is born. I hope you’ll love these Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts as much as I did.
Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts – Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of onion (yellow, white or even a few shallots would work best), chopped
- 1.5 – 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 3 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1 lbs of Brussels spouts, outer leaves removed and cleaned (leave whole)
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Butter, optional