I’m Imperfectly Happy…and that’s ok with me.
I’m Tiffany and the Imperfectly Happy home is my little space on the web. I am a Jesus-loving wife of over 20 years and mom to four awesome kids (3 homeschool graduates and one still homeschooling). I live in Phoenix, AZ and I’m one of those rare Arizona natives; but I’ve lived all over after high school before coming back home.
A little bit about me:
- I love coffee…not like, LOVE!
- I am a lover of vintage, especially vintage skills; this treasured knowledge that is slipping away from us in our fast-paced consumer world.
- Happiness is digging in the garden, playing with chickens, seeing a child light up during our homeschool time and learning and sharing skills for a more self-sufficient life…no mater where you live! Well that’s happiness to me.
- I believe our bodies are inherently made to heal and given good food (along with herbs and essential oils as needed) we can live healthy, productive lives.
- I hate doing dishes but I love to cook! I have traditional recipes here but most of my recipes from 2018 on will be Keto / Low Carb because, with that, and weight loss surgery, I lost over 130 lbs.
- I started Imperfectly Happy so I could share my experience and passion for the homesteading life. A journey I started after researching GMOs and seeing how vintage skills were taking more of a backseat to technology. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy my iphone and computer but I also love to make soap, compost and loom knit.
- I believe that gardens and small livestock in the backyard is a revolution, but it is nothing new! I believe it is connecting us with skills that have nearly passed away in the 21st century. It has become my slice of sanity in an often insane world…
- I LOVE BULLET POINTS…there it’s out.
Remember it is all about being happy in the imperfections of life…so you’re welcome here.