How to Play Jacks
Minimum 1, but more fun with friends or parents!
You’ll need a flat surface for playing. And you’ll need a set of Jacks!
Try not to get frozen on your own or by form allegiances to keep you from “deep freeze”.
How to Play
- Player scatters the jacks out on the play area.
- The ball is tossed up and can bounce only once before being caught.
- The play attempts to scoop up the number of jacks for that round (one for onesies, two for twosies and so on) and the ball with one hand before the ball bounces again.
- The playing continues until all the jacks are picked up.
- You have to start over if your ball bounces more than once or the wrong number of jacks is picked up.
- Look up variations to the traditional jacks game, like “pigs in a pen”.