How to Play Operator (also called Telephone)
Minimum A small group
Maximum None but the bigger the group the crazier the end will be!
No winner here – just a good giggle at the end with the last person blurts out what has been said around the circle.
How to Play
- Have your group sit in a circle on the ground.
- Choose a person that will be saying a sentence of phrase.
- That person whispers their sentence or phrase to the next person (only once, no exceptions)
- The next person says what they heard (or think they heard) to the person sitting next to them and so on.
- When the last person is reached they say what they heard out loud.
- Lots of giggling will happen when it is compared to what was originally said.