Everyone in my house has been enjoying the lovely scent of lavender on our pillows each night. But we are going through my bottle so fast!
The calming scent of lavender is an awesome way to help you relax at the end of a day. It has also helped me with my midnight wake-ups…nearly gone since using the lavender on my pillow.
This Relaxation Mist is meant to add a light dusting of scent on your linens just before bed. Enjoy!
10 drops of lavender oil – more can be added for a stronger scent.
1.5 teaspoons of isopropyl alcohol
2 oz spray bottle
- Wash your bottle with warm soapy water and rinse well.
- Add the lavender and alcohol to your bottle.
- Fill the bottle with the distilled water, leaving a 1/2 inch gap at the top for mixing space.
- Shake to mix and spray your linens and pillows at bedtime.
- Now make one for EVERY bedroom. 🙂