These are the best no bake pies and anyone can make them, no oven required! Simple to follow directions make these no bake pie recipes fast and fun “cooking” for the holiday or anytime.
Now I love Christmas baking but the holiday season can get so busy, and sometimes you just want a recipe you can whip up fast. These are the pies for you! Who says a decadent dessert has to take hours and hours to make? NOT ME!
If you’re looking for old fashioned pie recipes be sure to check out my Vintage Pie Recipes too! These are traditional, homemade recipes, that are sure to please a crowd.
Making a delicious dessert that everyone will love doesn’t have to take hours in the kitchen. These 25 easy to make, no bake treats, are proof that fast can be fabulous!
Tips for No Bake Pies
- Most of these pies will need to be refrigerated so make space.
- Presentation is everything so take your time putting them together.
- If you use a pin tin or ceramic pie dish instead of a pre-made crust it will look more homemade.
- These pies are great for summer treats because they won’t heat up the house.
- If you want them to be truly no bake recipes be sure to choose a no bake pie crust too. Cookie crusts are great options!
- You are only limited by your imagination! No bake pies can be fruity, chocolate, creamy and even cheesecakes! So don’t limit yourself.
25 No Bake Pie Recipes
Fruity No Bake Pie Recipes
- No Bake Watergate Salad Pie
This pie is perfect for Christmas, it is green! Pistachio and pineapple pistachio fluff in a graham cracker pie crust.
- No Bake Key Lime Pie
A refreshing no bake recipe with simple to follow directions.
- No Bake Apple Pie
I could hardly believe this was possible until I saw this recipe for myself!
- No Bake Toffee Peach Ice Cream Pie
A crust made from sugar cones and brickle, filled with fresh peaches and ice cream. Then topped with caramel… perfection!
- No Bake Blueberry Pie
Berry jello and yummy blueberries fill a graham cracker crust in this no bake dessert.
- No Bake Lemon Cloud Pie
Make this lemon pie by combining lemons, whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk for an easy but delicious dessert.
No Bake Chocolate Pies
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Pudding Pie
A pie with chocolate chip cookies? Oh yeah!
- No Bake S’Mores Cake with Toasted Marshmallows
Chocolate, toasted marshmallows and a yummy crust make this a creamy perfection.
- No Bake Mocha Fudge Pie
Say hollow to an Oreo crust pie filled with a coffee infused mousse drizzled with a hot fudge sauce.
No Bake Cheesecakes
- No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake
A no bake cheesecake with cookie dough and chocolate chips on top of a chocolate crumb crust.
- No Bake Classic Cheesecake
No one needs to know how easy this recipe was to make!
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
Delicious pie with a velvety texture that can’t be beat.
- Easy No Bake to Mae Funfetti Cheesecake
A fun birthday cake inspired cheesecake!
Creamy No Bake Pies
- 15 Minute No Bake Banana Cream Pie
Made with fresh bananas, whipped cream, and a vanilla cookie crust.
- No Bake Coconut Cream Pie
Light, fluffy, creamy and ready in just minutes!
- No Bake Lemon Cream Pie
Graham cracker crust filled with creamy lemon and vanilla pudding mixture.
- No Bake Pistachio Cream Pie
A yummy no bake treat topped with real pistachios!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Creamy and delicious, it melts in your mouth.
- Ree Drummond’s No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Ultra rich, creamy peanut butter filling with a chocolate crust.
- Easy No Bake Fluffernutter Pie
Fun to say, and even more fun to eat! This pie is decadent made with peanut butter, bananas, and marshmallow filling. Stop drooling.
No Bake Cookie and Candy Pies
- No Bake Oreo Pie
This no bake recipe has an Oreo crust, Oreo cream cheese filling, chocolate ganache topped with Oreos. You’re welcome.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Only one bowl needed to mix up this scrumptious dessert with lots of chopped peanut butter cups!
- Easy Hershey Bar Pie
Made with real Hershey milk chocolate bars.
- No Bake Snickers Pie
A little bit of Snickers candy in every bite of this no bake pie.
- Candy Bar Pie
This ultimate dessert that starts with a toasty graham cracker crust, filled with a layer of rich chocolate ganache, then silky peanut butter filling, and finally a generous sprinkle of Milk Way Caramel bites.
Well there you have it, 25 delicious, easy to make, no bake pies to try this holiday season! Deciding which lovely treat to make first might be the hardest decision of all. Don’t feel guilty making these easy recipes, it is still a homemade delight.
What is your favorite dessert to make at home?