Christmas crafts for the whole family! I love this time of the year, it brings out my more crafty side. One of the things I love doing it making simple crafts for our house and as gifts. These easy Christmas crafts are perfect for kids or anyone that wants to make someone fun this holiday season.
Not only are Christmas crafts fun to make, they create lasting memories for our kids (no matter their age). You might want to have a Christmas Craft Party – invite a group over to make one or tow of these holiday projects.
Ready the hot glue gun and let’s get crafty!
DIY Christmas Ideas
Christmas Recipes to Make this Year
- Christmas Drinks for the Whole Family
- Bacon and Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole
- Rice Krispies Cookie Recipe
- Vintage Pecan Bar Recipe
What are the best Christmas crafts to do with kids?
Honestly the best Christmas crafts will be the one you’ll do with them!
What are some good DIY Christmas decorations?
I have a HUGE list of homemade ornaments you can make this year!
Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Do you like to decorate Gingerbread houses with your kids? How about doing it from scratch? These Gingerbread House Recipe and Printable Gingerbread House Templates will help you do just that!
- This Paper Christmas Tree Picture Frame is easy for the kids to make and makes a great gift for loved ones!
- This Christmas Reindeer Treat Jar is one of my favorite finds this year!
- Nothing says Christmas like bells ringing…right? How about making this adorable Jingle Bell Snowflake Ornament with the family?
- If you are looking for crafts that can double as gifts, these are a great choice! This DIY Snowman Christmas Gift in a mason jar is fun to make and great to give!
—> See MORE Mason Jar Craft Ideas Here <—
- As a canner I love to see what Christmas crafts can be made from old lids. This Mason Jar Lid Christmas Tree Door Hanger is cute and very easy to customize.
- Recycle AND make a cute decoration. This Coke Bottle Penguin is absolutely adorable.
- You may be surprised to learn about all of the cool crafts that you can make from toilet paper rolls! These cute felt Santa Toilet Paper Roll Craft are the perfect example of that.
- If you are looking for a gift idea for the bearded man in your life, check out this DIY Beard Balm! It’s much easier to make than you would think.
- I bet that the kids would love to enjoy their holiday treats on these Simple DIY Snowman Mugs and Plates. Plus, it looks like they will be super fun to make!
- This DIY Christmas Wreath is easy to make and super fun for decorating your home for the holidays.
—> More Cheap & Easy Christmas Wreaths to Make! <—
- How about a Christmas tree the littles can decorate over and over? This Felt Christmas Tree project is cute and can gift kids hours of fun during the holiday season.
- Help your kids learn all about kindness this holiday season with this Kindness Activity Crafts.
- Sure, you can buy a Christmas Countdown, or, you can make one! This Snowman Christmas Countdown is adorable and simple to make.
- These Pine Cone Christmas Trees are a great way to re-purpose any pine cones that you have laying in your yard! If you don’t have trees in your yard, you can buy them at craft stores too.
- Snow globes are always a favorite during the holidays. You can make this super cute DIY Christmas Snow Globe with just a couple of supplies.
- Looking for a craft that also works as a keepsake? This Salt Dough Christmas Tree Hand Impression Keepsake is awesome for keeping over the years to remember how little your kids once were.
- Do you know the benefits of calm down jars? This Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar is easy to make, beautiful and beneficial to kids and adults that needs help calming down.
- How about a simple baking project? These Easy Thumbprint Cookies simplified version of the traditional classic for kids to make!
—> Vintage Cookie Recipes for Christmas <—
- These Handprint Calendars are a fun way to journal your little ones growth and they make fantastic gifts for family and friends.
- This DIY Christmas Snow Scene is beautiful and would look great with your holiday decor. It’s really easy to create too!
- Rock painting is all the rage right now! Why not bring it into your holiday crafting? These Christmas Rock Painting Crafts are fun and easy to make!
- Another fun toilet paper roll craft! These cardboard tube Christmas Tree Crafts are so cute!
- Re-purposing while crafting is just the best! These Recycled Laundry Scoops are an adorable way to be good to the planet.
- All kids love slime, right? This fun Christmas Tree Slime is a holiday friendly version of the kid-favorite craft. And who doesn’t love a pom pom?
I hope this list of Christmas Crafts for Kids (and the whole family) helps you to create some lovely memories and fun projects this year!