Looking for stocking stuffers for gardeners? Christmas is coming up, and it can be hard to find the perfect stocking stuffers for everyone on your list. If you’re looking for a gift for the green thumb in your life, you’ve come to the right place. Here are 14 great stocking stuffers for gardeners in your life.
Do gardeners need stocking stuffers?
Of course! Gardeners are always looking for new tools and accessories to make their gardening experience even more enjoyable. Whether they’re just starting out or have been gardening for years, these stocking stuffers are sure to please.
Each of the pictures below is linked to make shopping easier!
1. Garden Gloves
A good pair of garden gloves will keep those hands safe while they prune, weed, and plant away. Plus, they come in all sorts of fun colors and patterns! You can choose a pattern that you like for them, but make sure you choose a pattern that they will like as well. This is a great stocking stuffer for gardeners idea!
Everybody loves to get some fresh new seeds to add to their gardens. Whether they’re into flowers or vegetables, they’ll appreciate having something new to grow. If you really don’t know what to get the gardeners in your life, then seeds are always a safe bet.
3. Plant Tags
Plant tags are a great way for your gardener friend to keep track of their plants and know what each one is at a glance. They come in all sizes and shapes, so you can pick out something that fits their style perfectly.
4. Soil pH Meter
For your serious gardeners that want data on their soil. This is a serious tool and will be much appreciated.
5. Pruning Shears
Pruning shears are an essential tool for any gardener, help them take care of their plants with ease with this stocking stuffer idea!
6. Gardening Kneeler / Bench
This might be hard to fit in a stocking, but this is an amazing gift for your favorite gardener. Gardening isn’t always easy on the knees, pick up a garden kneeler pad so they can stay comfortable while tending to their gardens! They’ll love the knee-saving help plus it has tool pouches built in!
7. Rain Gauge
Help your gardener keep track of the rain and moisture for his or her plants. This tool will keep gardening easier, and they’ll know just how much moisture they need to add to the soil.
8. Fertilizer or Plant Food Spikes
Plant food spikes make feeding plants easier than ever, just stick them into the soil near the roots and let them do their thing! Perfect for busy gardeners who don’t have time for complicated feeding schedules and routines
9. Bulb Planter
Bulb planters make planting bulbs easier than ever, perfect if your gardener friend has lots of bulbs that need planted ASAP!
10. Insulated Coffee Mug
Maybe it is just me, but I love having a warm mug of coffee or tea while taking care of morning garden chores. An insulated mug is perfect because it is sturdy and will keep the coffee warm while they work!
11. Weed Puller and Cultivator Tool
This two in one hand tool is great for pulling weeds and cultivation. This particular tool was gifted to me and is great for all kinds of soil. Because it isn’t a large tool it can be used in pots and garden boxes too.
12. Garden Journal and Planner
Another great option for a stocking stuffer is a garden journal. This handy book lets your gardener keep track of everything they plant, water, prune, and harvest in their garden, perfect for years of future reference!
13. Garden Decor
For the gardener that already has it all… How about bringing some fun and whimsy into the vegetable garden?
14. Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Looking for a fun stocking stuffer idea that the gardeners in your life will love? Look no further than an insulated water bottle! Not only is this gift practical, but it’s also a great way to send them your love and enthusiasm for all things gardening. A water bottle present that any gardener would be happy to receive.
How to Put Together Stocking Stuffers for Gardeners
- Start by choosing a fun and festive stocking that fits the gardening theme. This could include patterns with flowers, plants, or garden tools, or it could be something bright and colorful to reflect the energy of the gardeners in your life.
- Next, consider any gardening-related items that would make great stocking stuffers for your gardener friends. These might include seeds, plant tags, potting soil, pruning shears, garden tools sets, fertilizer, plant food spikes, bulb planters, or garden kneeler pads.
- Once you have chosen a few items to fill their stocking with, it’s time to start filling! Place items in the stocking one at a time, taking care to position them so that you can still see the bottoms of all items.
- As you fill the stocking, take care to play with its shape and size as needed, making adjustments where necessary to make it fit properly when hung on the fireplace or wherever your gardener friend prefers to hang their stockings.
- When your stocking is fully stuffed, you can tie it closed with a festive ribbon and give to your gardener friend as a special treat this holiday season! They are sure to love all the thoughtful little gifts packed inside.
More Gardening Tips:
- Which Gardening Method is Best?
- 15 Clever Gardening Tips to Use
- The Best Shoes for Gardening
- Gardening Gifts for Mom
Whether you want something small or large, there are plenty of options when it comes to stocking stuffers for gardeners this Christmas season! With these gifts, your green-thumbed friend will be ready when spring rolls around again and ready to tackle another gardening season head-on!