This February let’s go homemade Valentine’s Day! There is something special about taking the time to make a gift. To me it says that someone took their precious time to make something personal and memorable just for me – a homemade Valentine’s Day gift. So I put together a list to help you make your homemade Valentine’s Day fun, meaningful and easier. I hope you have the sweetest of Valentine’s Days!
Homemade Valentine’s Day
From the Heart
Love Lunch (ones for your sweetheart and kids)
Especially for Kids
10 FREE Ideas (or nearly free)
- Clean their car – inside out out
- Write a love poem
- Take a walk, holding hands (no phones)
- Recreate your first date
- Build a Bonfire and snuggle up (make some roasted marshmallows too)
- Play hookie and stay in bed all day….
- Take a free dance lesson
- Make a card
- Pick a bouquet of wild flowers
- Make an album of your dates or memories as a couple
I hope these ideas help you to put together a special Homemade Valentine’s Day!