Air fryer pork chops have been my new favorite dinner since getting our Ninja Air Fryer. I love that I can make a super quick recipe on a busy weeknight that still tastes amazing! Air fryer pork chops stay moist and delicious but are ready in under 15 minutes; and this recipe with garlic and rosemary is a family favorite.
If you’re following a gluten-free, low carb or Keto way of eating you can still enjoy these air fryer pork chops because they are not breaded! The air fryer is the best way to fry pork chops without flour.
Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
Pork chops are so tasty and I prefer them to dried out chicken breast. And pork chops are a great, inexpensive meat too, so it won’t break your budget. These air fryer pork chops are a perfect weeknight meal that will taste like you took hours to make it. Prep is fast and cooking time is only 12 minutes – it is at home fast food! Once you make air fryer pork chops you’re going to be hooked, I promise!
Why would you recommend an air fryer?
- Takes up little counter or pantry space.
- Great for summer cooking when you don’t want the whole house heated up with the oven.
- Time Saver – Cooks fast without sacrificing flavor like a microwave.
- Fairly inexpensive for all that it can do. We love our Ninja Air Fryer!
- Hands-off cooking that doesn’t need to be babysat.
Is it worth buying an air fryer?-I’d say absolutely!
What are your favorite things to cook in an air fryer?
I get this question a lot! Let me tell you, I am still discovering what I like to cook in an air fryer! But here are some of my favorites so far:
- Chicken Wings – See my recipe for Salt and Vinegar Chickens Wings!
- Bacon – I didn’t think you could beat bacon cooked in an oven until I met the air fryer.
- Steak – I have a recipe for the perfect steak in an air fryer coming!
- Toast – I like to brown up my Keto 90 Second Bread in the air fryer.
- Vegetables – Roasted broccoli and Brussels Sprouts are amazing from the air fryer.
What are the best foods to cook in an air fryer?
- Meat – Even frozen meats in the air fryer work out great. Try steaks, chicken, bacon, hot dogs even hamburger patties!
- Vegetables – any veggie you like roasted in the oven will do well in an air fryer. I love Brussels and broccoli the best! If you like crispy french fries then look no further (tater tots and frozen onion rings too).
- Pre-Prepared Frozen Foods – nuggets, small pizzas, fish sticks and rolls / biscuits cook up like a dream without heating up the whole kitchen.
What are the biggest problems of using an air fryer?
Thus far the only problem I’ve seen with using an air fryer is you do not cook foods that will be blown around easily like shredded cheese or wet batters. The mess isn’t worth it. But that is the only real limitation, other than size if you have a big family.
Be sure NOT to overcrowd you air fryer.
The air needs to circulate around the food for proper cooking.
Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
Air Fryer Pork Chops with Garlic & Rosemary
- 3 pork loin chops about 6 oz each
- Kosher Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- Black Pepper freshly ground is best
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 4 oz Butter melted
- In a small mixing bowl combine the melted butter, fresh rosemary and garlic.
- Drizzle both sides of the chops with the garlic-rosemary butter (don’t dip anything in the butter that touched the raw pork)
- Reserve the remaing butter for serving.
- Salt and Pepper both sides of the chops to your taste.
- Pre-heat your Air Fryer to 375°F for 3 minutes before putting the chops in it.
- Place the seasoned pork chops in your air fryer and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- For best results flip over at the 6 minute mark (not required)
- Test for doneness – pork is recommened to be 145°F
- Allow Chops to Rest for 3 – 5 minutes
- Serve with warm garlic butter.
I like to serve these air fryer pork chops with a fresh green salad.