Coconut oil is an amazing oil that can be used for a variety of household, personal and health issues.
A few days ago my teenage daughter tried a new face wash in hopes of clearing her skin. Instead it gave her dry red skin that felt like a sunburn…live and learn. I’ve been treating it with pure virgin coconut oil and the skin is responding wonderfully. Not to mention it is helping soothe the burning sensation as well.
It is just another reason I’m COO COO FOR COCONUT OIL!
I love to cook with coconut oil and even add it to my coffee. Not only does it help
But I also use it on my younger daughter’s hair as a deep conditioner (her curls love it). I treat my hands with it every few days and mange to keep that “crocodile skin” at bay. We love it for a lip conditioner as well. With coconut oil, a little goes a long way. By the way, I should mention that I have separate jars for cooking and bodily use. 😉
I am COO COO for COCONUT OIL! This oil has so many unbelievable uses!
It has clears stuff up:
- Its anti-fungal properties can rid you of athlete’s foot
- Lice – those little boogers hate it
- Warts – rub into the area and cover with a bandaid
- Zits – a little dab will do ya…coconut oil fights the bacteria that causes zits. Dab and watch the magic!
- Dandruff – massage your scalp to fight the itchiness and flaking
- Cold Sores – rub in to the sore to help speed healing
It makes your skin awesome:
- Stretch marks – use during pregnancy to prevent them and after to keep skin soft
- Wrinkles – rub into offenders to re-hydrate and soften
- Age spots – coconut oil’s antioxidants can actually fade them
- Eye Cream – reduce redness and puffy eyes
- Diaper Rash – good for tushies
- Make-up Remover – removes make-up without harsh chemicals (and its hydrating)
- Eczema – it can help with all the symptoms
- Sunburns – right up there with aloe
Health & Wellness:
- Deodorant – search out some recipes for healthy deodorant recipes including coconut oil
- Alzheimer’s – Researchers are finding that coconut oil can prevent and reverse the progression of both Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Thyroid – it can actually improve thyroid function
- Energy – coconut oil can boost your energy levels
- Weight loss – give your metabolism a jump start and keep the motor running
- Nose bleeds – keep the inside of your nose moisturized
Coconut oil can replace butter and other oils in your cooking. Don’t be worried about the coconut flavor, it is very mild. Ingesting coconut regularly increases all the healthy benefits it has for you!